Font Size: Large Small
Home > China Photos > Xuzhou
Xuzhou Museum

Xuzhou Museum was initially built in 1960, and expanded in 1996 based on the relics of the Xanadu of Emperor Qianlong. The museum comprises three main parts - the Exhibition Building displaying the relics discovered in Xu Zhou chronologically from the Neolithic Period to the Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911), the Xanadu of Emperor Qianlong, which were built in 1757 when the emperor made an official visit to the South of the Yangtze River, and the Tushan Han Tomb, which is believed to be the mausoleum of the chief of Pengcheng (ancient name for Xuzhou).

Xuzhou Museum Photos

Ask a Question about Xuzhou Museum Photos